A survey of 7,500 local business owners found they love Facebook ads.
- 90 percent of the advertisers now have a social media page.
- 62 percent are advertising on Facebook this year. That is more than use Google, Twitter and LinkedIn combined, and double the percentage for Facebook a year ago.
- 90 percent who use Facebook are satisfied with its effectiveness. Social media now rates high in generating new customers, lagging only companies' own websites and referrals.
- There is more data about who we're reaching.
- It's easy to buy, track and understand.
- It works better than other types of advertising we've used.
- We have more control of the budget, timelines and creative.
- It's inexpensive.